Terms of Service
ON PURCHASE: -On original purchase all UK Mainland postage is free. -Items will not be sent until all payments have been successfully received. EXCHANGING: -Where we are able to exchange to other sizes we shall do once the original item has been returned in the same condition as it was originally sent including packaging, tags, labels etc. If we deem that the item is not fit for a refund and you would then like it back, you must then pay to have it shipped back to you. We will not refund items that do not come back how they were originally sent. We will not exchange items that have been used by the buyer. -The buyer is responsible for paying the return and 2nd outbound postage which we will verify the amount by the messaging system. Further products will not be shipped until the original item has been received in appropriate condition as deemed by Berkshire Dive Centre staff. -If the item was bought USED then you are still not allowed to test / try / use the item. We check inside and out of products to ensure they are as originally sent. REFUND: -Should the buyer wish to return the item for a refund then they are responsible to pay the return postage. -A refund will only be issued once the original item has been returned and received in the same condition as it was originally sent including packaging, tags, labels etc. If we deem that the item is not fit for a refund and you would then like it back, you must then pay to have it shipped back to you. We will not refund items that do not come back how they were originally sent. We do not refund items that have been used by the buyer. -Refunds that are agreed will be provided within 2 working weeks through original payment method less the original shipping/restocking cost. ITEM DESCRIPTION: -In the unlikely situation when the item description not match what we have sold you, once verified and returned unused in original packaging with labels, tags etc then we will provide you with a refund or exchange were possible.”
Additional Terms and Conditions for Diving Activities
1. If the weather or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Dive Crew (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire & Surrey Dive Crew) cause the course to be delayed, changed or cancelled, no liability can be accepted by the aforesaid party for consequential loss, damage or expense incurred.
2. Candidates using the Dive Crew’s (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire and Surrey Dive Crew) equipment for any course are responsible for that equipment and will be charged for any loss or damage arising from negligent behaviour.
3. Candidates may not participate in diving activities without satisfactory completed medical statement.
4. Buoyancy Control Devices will be worn during all open water activities.
5. Neither the Dive Crew (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire and Surrey Dive Crew) nor its employees can be held responsible for damage to equipment or injury caused by negligence or otherwise.
6. No refunds of fees can be made once a course has commenced.
7. Refunds of course fees due to cancellation by the candidate will be subject to an administration charge.
8. Candidates agree to abide by the rules of the Divecrew (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire and Surrey Dive Crew) in all training matters.
9. *Other than a Discover Scuba Diving Course, students are expected to own their own equipment. Rental charges will apply.
10. **Drysuit or Undersuit returned in a wet and/or unwashed condition will incur a £25 cleaning charge.