MK2 / R195 Overview
It’s the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers who like to keep their diving simple and affordable. The most economical first stage in SCUBAPRO’s line, the MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. When teamed with the R195, this reg system is reliable, easy to maintain, easy to use, and with its left or right hose routing capability, it’s also the perfect system for use on stage or pony bottles.
- XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) with mechanism fully insulated from the environment, increasing freezing resistance by 50%. (Patented)
- Key insulation system components in blue.
- Airflow increased by 15%
- The larger piston provides better breathing performance and sensitivity, yet the overall body size, reduced by 3,5mm, results in a more compact first stage.
- Removable orifice allows easier maintenance and longer regulator life.
- Modern cosmetic design
- Classic Downstream Piston
- 1 HP/ 4 LP ports
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Super-flow hose features larger inner diameter to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibitairflow.
- Octo version includes yellow front cover and 1m high-viz yellow hose.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1400 l/min