Galileo Luna Overview
The GALILEO LUNA comes with a choice of display screens, an intuitive menu system and the best electronic compass around. Loaded with computing and unique personalisation features, full-sized wrist-mount dive computers don’t get any better than this. The Predictive Multi-Gas feature and the Heart Rate/Skin Temperature monitoring are available as upgrades on optional purchases and can be added quickly and easily.
Galileo Luna Features
- Predictive Multi Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on your nitrogen load, current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the algorithm’s conservativeness, allowing you to either take up less nitrogen or off-gas more quickly
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of inclination