The C370 is based on the compact C350 and brings forth the best features of its predecessor while adding a balanced valve to its design. A brand new exhaust tee contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350). A Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece has been added to increase both airflow and mouth comfort. The C370 includes a
user-adjustable inhalation effort control knob along with a small coaxial dive/pre-dive lever. The new air balanced C370 is lightweight, breathes easy, offers full user controls and delivers effortless airflow.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort
- Weight: 171g
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min