The Nova 850 delivers intense illumination, ideal for lighting up the dark spaces and bringing out the vibrant colors on night dives as well as day dives. It is machined from heavy-duty aluminum so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice.
- Measurements: 253×45 mm. Weight (w/battery): 522 g
- Rugged aluminum body offers a stealthy “tech” look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- 850 lumen illumination.
- 17,000 lux @1m.
- CCT (correlated color temperature): 4200ºK
- Beam angle: 8º
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- 3 x C-cell disposable/rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Burn time: up to 7 hours on full power.